Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Thursday, December 31, 2009

A Very Merry California Chirstmas...

Kate and I...
My favorite present this year...
My Snow White Dress!
Nanie and Maggs...
All my cousins...
Neal, Kate, Jackson
and the 2009 Talley Babes~
Maggs (August), Maddie (July),
Oliver (March), and Talley (February)
Opening presents with my pals and beloved
cousins Kate and Neal on Christmas Morn at
Ya Ya and Papa Terry's new pad...
Mommy and Maggs on Christmas Night
snuggling up by the fire at Nanie's house...


As 2009 comes to end I
am so thankful for such
a merry California Christmas.
It has been delightful!
What a lovely way to end the year.
I have enjoyed my time
playing with grandparents,
aunts, uncles and cousins...

This weekend I am off to
spend some time at the
beach house with daddy and Maggs
so mommy and Aunt Jen Jen can
run away together for a little girls retreat!
Maybe someday Maggs and I will do the same.
I think I will choose Paris as my weekend getaway...
Too bad mommy and Aunt Jen Jen weren't
smart enough to think of that!

Bonne Année 2010

xxoo,
Paisley Grace




No comments: