Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Home Again...

I am back in TEXAS!
We have had an amazing
vacation with family and friends.
I cannot begin to express how much
this time has meant to me and my sis...
OH, how we LOVE and ADORE our family!
We want to say thank you for all
the shared time, experiences and memories.

And I am pleased to report that the
Abdine girls did IT...
YES, we traveled just the 3 of us!
Wow! What a long day.
But, we survived thanks to
dvds, my new leapster,
fruity mentos, doritos snack mix,
apple juice, and mommy's motto:
"If I stay calm, we ALL stay calm!"

Although I must report a breakdown
did occur. By Maggie, not MOI...
We were loading up in Aunt Drea's
car, and she just let loose. She didn't
stop until we were home. Poor thing.
She was so hungry and so tired.
Thank goodness she saved it for after
the flight! Once we were home I stripped
down to my princess panties and got
into my new Ariel costume.
Not much time went by and a
costume change took place.
I transformed into Sleeping Beauty.
Mommy got to be the prince and kiss me!
(she was pretty excited about this,she's usually the witch!)
Now I am back to being Ariel
in my new Ariel nightgown
and I am off to sleep in my own bed.
Isn't that the BEST part of coming home?
Bon Nuit...

4 comments:

3greenbeans said...

WELCOME HOME Abdine girls! It's so great to visit with such dear friends and family!

Summer said...

Oh, sleeping in your own bed is the best part of coming home! xox, aunt S

Kellsey said...

you're home! you're home!!!!
we are SO excited!!!!!

Keri said...

You're back...You're back... You're BACK!!!! Wooooo HOOOOOOO!