Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Monday, January 25, 2010

My Sister's Helper...


It's already begun~
I have officially become
my little sister's helper.
This actually started quite
some time ago, but mommy finally
captured it with a photo!
I adore my little sis, and I
love showing her how to do things
like work the toys on her excersaucer.
I am also a pro at making her laugh...
I made up a rhyme that goes like this:
"A Maggie taggie waggie saggie..."
I say this to her when she is feeling blue,
or just to get a little giggle out of her!
I keep telling mommy:
"Someday, when I am older & I'm a mommy,
I will take care of Maggie for you!"
Mommy LOVES this idea, and is
amazed that this concept has already
been planted inside my almost 3 year old heart.
She feels like her big sis, Aunt Jen Jen,
has ALWAYS taken care of her and it
warms her heart to know I am
continuing this sisterly tradition!

2 comments:

jen medeiros said...

Paisley,

Oh how I love this post. Miss Maggie and you are going to be special life long friends like your mommy and me. Tell you mommy that her Big Sis loves her so much. Funny how little sis takes care of Big sis a lot, too:)

xoxo
Aunt Jen Jen

jen medeiros said...

I meant to type..."Tell YOUR mommy".....typos make me crazy!!!!