Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Thursday, January 21, 2010

My First Stella...







What can I say...
I am becoming a
clothes horse like my mom!
This Christmas my Aunt Gg
and my Ya Ya both gifted me
with my very first Stella McCartney
threads~ She designed an amazing
line for Gap Kids and I was lucky
enough to receive a few pieces.
Gg gave me this gorgeous plum gray
trench coat and Ya gave me lovely
days of the week panties.

J'adore Stella!


Today I am wearing the purple Thursday
panties, with lace and flowers...
Not only are they beautiful, they are
soft, functional AND educational!
What a fab way to learn the days of the week!
What kind of panties are
YOU wearing today?

3 comments:

betsy green said...

Hey Miss P! Love the trench! Perfect for spring! The panties sound fab too. V just got his first set of big boy underwear (we don't call them panties at our house) today! He has ones with Lighty Queen (Lightning McQueen) on them.
Love,
Betsy

Summer said...

So chic. A classic trench is a fashion must-have. You look precious. xox, aunt S

3greenbeans said...

And what a beautiful trench coat it is! Congrats Paisley!

Oh! And I remember my first set of days of the week panties....I MUST find some for Ava. Thanks for the inspiration. We'll look to you for all our fashion needs.