Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

This Little Piggy Tried To Meet Snow White...

Modeling my Snow White costume
I got from Jeddi and Oma
for Christmas...


Well, today started off very exciting.
Mommy, daddy, cousins Kate and Neal,
and moi attempted to go to Disneyland.
We drove from my Ya and Papa's house
to the park which took about an hour-
We had Starbucks hot chocolates, iphone
games to play, and lists of rides to make...
We arrived in good spirits, ready to
use the restroom and conquer the park
with a start at Sleeping Beauty's Castle and
Snow White's wishing well. We were going
to get a fast pass for the Nemo ride, then hit
Fantasyland. We had it all figured out until...
We drove to the entrance and there before us
was a huge flashing sign that read
"Disneyland Park sold out!"
What????

Yes, it is true...

So, my consolation prizes were
a new Ariel nightgown from the Disney store
and lunch at the Rainforest Cafe. I loved the
RFC until the pretend thunder shook the restaurant
and the pretend elephants near our table began trumpeting.
Mommy and daddy were shocked to see me so startled and a
bit frightened knowing how much I love animals...
I did not like this at all. I do not like real thunder so why
would I even begin to enjoy pretend thunder!
NO thank you.
I will take a pass on the RFC.
I think mommy and daddy will have no problem
skipping this restaurant next time we are in town!
After lunch we headed back to Ya and Papa's.
We all handled the disappointment quite well.
Mommy and daddy were very proud of me.
No tears. No tantrums.
Just happy to be with my cousins.
And to have a new princess gown to twirl in.

Bon Nuit to all...
I am off to dreamland!

3 comments:

Keri said...

Oh Pais... you are a beautiful princess! What a wonderful way to "turn it around" mamma!
:)

Anonymous said...

Someone in my mom's group went on the 28th and 29th and said it was the busiest they had ever seen it. It would not have been a good first park experience for P. It should be much calmer on Monday the 4th! Try to have a meal at Ariel's in DCA. The one-on-one time with the princesses is amazing! Have fun and post lots of pics!

Kellsey said...

SO Sad that it was sold out!!! How very disappointing!
I am excited about the new Ariel dress, though. That sounds very exciting! Maybe when you get home, P, you and Honor can twirl and girl-it-up in all your new princess dresses that you both got. We miss you and your family, lovely lady!