Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Mommy's BFF Weekend...

Mommy had a dream like weekend with her BFF,
my Aunt Summer in NYC last weekend...
She sang 'Sisters' at Aunt Summer
and Uncle David's annual White Christmas soiree...
(J'adore the feather fans! Where's mine Aunt Sum???)
She met cousin Michael's darling friends...
He even threw her a fancy dinner party
to meet his fabulous gal pals...
And she got to see the gorgeous and talented
Lauren Elder in Hair! What a treat it was for mommy to
dance on stage at the end of the show
with the cast and Kate Beckinsale...

C'est magnifique!

p.s. Daddy, Maggs and I are so glad
mommy is home! Our house is not a home
without her...and I think she feels the same!

1 comment:

Summer said...

Happy Happy Happy! What a wonderful weekend! I am so glad you let your mommy come spend time with me. I think she forgot to take your feather fan home. I will send it to you. xox, aunt s.