Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Monday, August 31, 2009

The Greatest Show On Earth...

Daddy and I 'clowning' around before the show...
Trying cotton candy for the very first time...
One of my fave stunts...
Eyes wide open and in awe of the circus performers...
My fave animal at the circus was of course...The Elephants!
I even wore my 'elephant' outfit for the occasion!

Last Sunday daddy and I had a special date~
We went to the circus, just the two of us!
Mommy wanted to go too but she had to stay home
and take care of baby Maggie. We had so much together!
Daddy let me eat nachos, hot dogs, and cotton candy!
I got a fancy 'fire' hat, and a clown nose. I am still wearing my
clown nose around the house! I really liked the clowns, the elephants,
and the girls on the tight rope! Wow! They were spectacular...
Now I know why they call it The Greatest Show on Earth!!!

No comments: