Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Hello World

Hello world, my name is Magnolia True Caroline Abdine. I am 6 pounds 4 ounces and 19 3/4 inches long. I'm nursing right now so dad is manning the keyboard, but basically, everything is just peachy. It only took mom 12 minutes and I was born at 9:10pm. Crazy right? Mom is a rockstar! I can't say the same for dad though with his goofy buzzed head. Seems like he was more in the way than anything, but I guess he needed to feel useful or something. Anyway, dad is going to go get some food and mom is chomping on some ice. I'll try and get a picture or two up though it may just be me. (mom is doing the whole, "I just squeezed a baby out of me and don't want to be photographed" thing).

5 comments:

Summer said...

Welcome to the world precious Magnolia! I can't wait to meet you. Tell your Mommy not to pose for a picture until she wants to. love, aunt summer

jen medeiros said...

Oh Maggie....Aunt Jen is on her way!! Big hugs to you and your Big sister....you are going to love her!!!

3greenbeans said...

Welcome baby Maggie! Your name is so beautiful and we can't wait to meet you. Your mom IS a rock star!

Congrats to the Abdine's!! Yay!!!

Hannah said...

Welcome to this beautiful world Miss Maggie!! We can't wait to meet the beautiful owner of such a perfect name!!

Keri said...

welcome miss maggie! so excited to meet you. Your big sister is the best and will show you so many cool things. And your parents -- I am sure you are already in love... sending lots of love and hugs...
Josh, ker, mia and Iz