Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Monday, August 3, 2009

Modeling For Mommy...









Well, as mentioned many times
before, I am NOT into modeling for
mommy when she needs me the most.
We had a little photo session yesterday with
my pal Honor. We both were wearing Oh Fiddlesticks
Cup+Cake shirts...Honor was much more cooperative!
Mommy will have to try again later. Maybe she
should take me to Sugar Mama's or Hey Cupcake to
get me in the mood! What do you think mom???

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I think a cupcake would do the trick!!

In the mood or not, you're ALWAYS beautiful, P!!

Kellsey said...

I SO want a red velvet "Hey, Cupcake!" cupcake.

yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

All the Best said...

These shirts are adorable! And so are the little ones in them! I must get one for Cate. :) Hope all is well as you get closer to meeting Miss M!