Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

J'adore My Baby Sister...

I love holding my baby sister...
She is so tiny...
Look at her wiggling around...
J'adore being a big sis!
I think I will get use to this...
Kisses for my little sis, Maggs...


Well, Maggs has been with us for almost 2
whole weeks and I think it is safe to say
that we are all in love with her around here!
She has the cutest little feet and hands...
I love petting her head and holding her little hands!
I even speak to her with a soft, sweet little voice
(I don't want to startle her!) Mommy and daddy
are happy to report they are surviving as well,
even with a lack of sleep the past 2 nights.
I think mommy will be reevaluating her consumption
of Guerro's or any other Tex-Mex and spicy food while
nursing Maggs. Yikes! Miss M did not like it!
Last night, M decided she wanted to be awake for a
few hours in the middle of the night so, daddy popped
in a dvd he had been wanting to watch...this is when mommy
is glad he is a bit of a night owl and insomniac!
All in all, life at the Abdine house is quieting down
with all our visitors having gone back to California.
Mom and dad are curious to see how baby and big
sister boot camp goes in the next few weeks.
We know it will take us a little while to get into the groove...

Wish us patience, restful sleep,
and the ability to keep our sense of humor!
(especially mom and dad~ they will need it!)




1 comment:

Summer said...

Pais, it looks like you are a great big sister. I can't wait to see you both in a couple of weeks. xoxo, aunt S