Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

2 Weeks Already...

2.5 weeks old...
Relaxing with Grandma Dewey

It's Maggs here, and I just have to
say life is good~ well, really good when I am
being held by someone I love! Overall I am
quite a happy camper but am dealing with
a little reflux and I seem to get hiccups a lot.
Ugh, I do NOT like them at all. I love my
big sister and am intrigued with my pup.
I love to eat...and am wearing my poor mum
down a bit with my food demands!
She is adjusting...well, kind of!
Last week we went to visit Dr. Jolet for my 2 week
check-up. She was hoping I would have gained
back the weight I lost in the hospital. We were
in a for a pleasant surprise~ I surpassed her
expectations and gained 1 lb. in 2 weeks! I
am definitely a Talley Abdine!
My stats at 2 weeks were: 6 lbs. 15 oz and 20 1/4 " long!
Gotta go chow down...

3 comments:

Dorean Pope Photography said...

sooo sweet. her face has already changed so much!! Take lots of pictures in these first few weeks so you can remember how she changed. =)

Summer said...

so cute!

Kellsey said...

so precious. Love the picture in Dewey's lap.

I am so glad to know that the wee bairn has gained so much weight! Fabulous!