Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Thursday, August 20, 2009

I'm A Running Ballerina...

Profile shot...
Side view...
Whoa! Front view...
Ah, stretching before the big run...
Ready, set, run...


Today when I woke up from my nap
I decided I needed to wear my pink tutu.
Then, after hearing a convo between mom
and Dewey regarding me getting out my wiggles,
I decided I needed to wear my running shoes
my pal Caroline gave me last spring. Oh, the joys
of being 2. You can get away with a get up like this.
Mommy says when you are a lady, you must not wear
a combination of clothing like this out in public.
She says Aunt Summer would agree and will help
teach me fashion rules to live by when I am ready...
I don't really understand that yet, so I am going to
enjoy being a running ballerina while I can!

2 comments:

Khim said...

Pais, if anybody can rock a tutu and sneakers... it's you! I bet all the celebrities will be sporting this look soon.

Summer said...

Oh my goodness Pais. You are precious. But your mommy is correct. I may need to sit you down for a little fashion talk when I am there in a couple weeks. xox, aunt s