Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

This Little Piggy Started Preschool...

Just a little shy at first...
Posing with my big girl backpack...
Merci beaucoup Ya Ya and Papa!
My first day of school outfit with an eiffel tower,
french poodle hair clip and braids...
(mommy is a little obsessed with this french thing, don't you think???)
C'est la vie...
I guess I have to go and make the best of it!
In my classroom #168~ Not so sure at first...
But I warmed up and started playing
puzzles with the other Paisley Grace!
Ready to learn and play, play, play!


So, my first day of preschool was yesterday.
Mommy asked daddy to take me because she
was just a tad emotional...It all went really well.
I like my teacher Miss Moe and the new friends in my class.
I got to wear my big girl back pack, and take a lunch in my
brand new lunch box! I told mommy that I had fun.
I liked playing puzzles, reading stories, playing with the
baby dolls, and playing outside. I told mommy I cried
once by myself on the playground but Miss Moe
told mommy I was happy all day long! I even went poop on the
potty at school! That says a lot, don't you think?
When mommy and Maggie picked me up I was so excited
to see them and tell them about my day. Mommy even had a surprise
for me waiting in the car...It was Mater and a new 'Cars' book!
Yea for Westlake Hills Presbyterian Preschool!
I am ready for a great year...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really cannot handle the cuteness! :)

Just found out my best friend (who also loves your blog!) is having a girl. We're so excited!

3greenbeans said...

Wow, Paisley! Your pictures are absolutely adorable

I am so giddy inside reading about your first day of school and seeing how wonderful you did!! Pooping in the potty AT school....HUGE!