Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Saturday, September 26, 2009

J'aime Ballet...

At the barre...
About to enjoy my lollipop treat...
Me and my gal pals hanging with our lollipops...
Showing off our pops...
See mommy...
Look at my tongue!
What color is it???

Mommy didn't have it together enough
to take pictures of me before my first
ballet class, so all our shots came
after the class. I was a little
distracted with licking my lollipop
and not too motivated to show off
any of my new dance moves!

I LOVE ballet...and I could careless
that mommy doesn't come into the class with moi.
I have so much fun with all my gal pals
twirling, jumping, kicking, and dancing!

J'aime ballet!

1 comment:

Summer said...

You and your pals are tres jolie! Looks like fun. I always loved ballet class.