Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Let's Read: Good Boy Fergus...

Hmm, what should we read tonight mommy?
Oh, I know...
How 'bout Good Boy Fergus
by David Shannon~
Mack the Truck likes it, too!
This is the page that shows all
the dog treats...I always have to look
at this page and ask about each kind!
Ahh, I LOVE this book!
I am ready to read now...
Bubble gum jammies on
and my tutu~ the perfect reading gear!
See pup, that's Fergus...
He's a good boy!
My pup is more interested in sniffing than reading...
Let's begin...

I highly recommend this short
tale about a pup named Fergus.
He likes to go on walks, sniff trees,
potty on cars, eat plants, beg for pasta,
chase after cats and motorcycles, eat
his dinner with whipped cream, hide
when it's bath time, sit in the car
and feel the wind in his hair, and do
tricks for treats! I love reading about
this sweet little pup and his daily life.
If you like dogs, I think you will like Fergus!
Pick it up next time you are at the book store
or the library, I don't think you'll be disappointed!

No comments: