Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Saturday, May 30, 2009

We Are Off...

(another 2 year pic by Dore)


We've got our bags packed and
are ready to see our family and
friends in sunny Southern California...
We will be having a Hawaiian adventure, too!
I can't wait to see the ocean, dolphins, and
sea turtles. I'm a little excited to see
all my grandparents, aunts, uncles,
and cousins, too! I even heard a
a little something from a birdie today
about daddy taking me to Legoland!
Bring it on!

Don't you worry,
I'll be updating
Piggy Press about
my adventures...
xoxo,
Pais

p.s. I think mommy is ready
for the cool, ocean breeze!


3 comments:

3greenbeans said...

Enjoy your vacation, we can't wait for updates!!

Keri said...

Bon Voyage Miss P ~ We will miss you!
:)

Hannah said...

Hope you guys are having a great time enjoying beautiful California!! We miss you!