Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Dear Cousin Oliver...

We welcome with love...
Oliver Patrick Talley
March 17, 2009
5 lbs. 2 oz.~17 inches

My cousins Oliver and Jackson...


It was wonderful to finally meet you!
Mommy loved holding you,
and I liked looking at you...

But I must admit I had the most fun
playing with your big brother Jackson!
His train is out of this world and I
love his roller coaster ride. I am going
to try to convince mommy and daddy
that I need one of those too!

We are thrilled you made it here safely
and I apologize for being so late with
announcing your arrival on Piggy Press.
Our family can't wait to see you again in
June. Maybe we can go to the beach!

p.s. Tell your beautiful mommy
she looks fab!


xoxo,
Your Cousin Paisley

No comments: