Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Piggy Tales: Bug Bites...

This is a conversation I had with mommy
as we were leaving the mall yesterday:


"See that boo boo right there?
I have bug bites!
I have bug bites on my bum...
I have bug bites on my fanny!
(mommy and I are both laughing at this point)
Bugs like to bite you!
Spiders like to chomp chomp on you!

I then looked out my window which prompted me to say the following:

Mommy likes green.
Mommy likes green trees.
Mommy likes green wine..."
Mommy said: "Green wine?"
I replied: "NO!" and then lots of laughter!

p.s. I really do have bug bites on my bum...
and on my legs, back, nose and eyelid!
Yikes! I think mommy and daddy will
spray me down with bug repellent before
they let me run around nakey in the sprinklers again!

2 comments:

Summer said...

This is hilarious. You are such a clever girl. xox aunt S

jen medeiros said...

Paisley....thank you for making me laugh!! Love you....

PS...I think your mommy does like green wine:)