Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Me and My Little Sis...


Newborn picture of moi
to compare to 4d shots...

Here is my little sis...

She had her hands and her feet up by her head!

One more face shot of Miss M...
We think she has my nose and lips!

Here I am...
Looks like I had a hand by my face too!



On Friday mommy and daddy
took me to a place where we could
see my little sis on a big screen...
Mommy said she did this with me too!
We wanted to see if Miss M is looking
anything like I did when I was in mommy's tummy.
At first she wasn't cooperating. She had
one foot and one hand in her face and she
kept pressing herself up against mommy!
They said she is already head down so
that's good for mommy~ but she could move again!
They also told us she has only peach fuzz on her head so
we shall see if her hair grows by the time she is born
or if she stays bald! That's what I think!
Finally she moved her hands and feet out of the
way for them to get a few shots of her cute little
face. We think she looks a bit like moi!
What do you think???



8 comments:

Andrea Tucker said...

She TOTALLY looks like Pais!! how adorable!! :)

Unknown said...

Paisley,

Kate and Neal think your sister is so cute just like you:) Lucky baby will have you as a BIG sis:)

Love you

Kate and Neal
See you next Sunday!!!!

3greenbeans said...

WOW!! She SOOOO looks like you Paisley! How fun is that?!!

Keri said...

WOW, it is so real now! Pais, your sister does look like you. Keep growing that beautiful baby mamma!
:)

Kellsey said...

Oh, WOW!!! that's amazing! SO AMAZING!

Summer said...

Tres belle. I think you will both be beautiful in your own way. xoxo, aunt s

Hannah said...

So exciting! What great pics you got of Baby M Melissa! It is amazing how Paisley's picture looks just like Paisley.

betsy green said...

Ok, I saw the title of this post on MY blog and almost fell out of the chair! I thought the divine miss m had arrived EARLY! Love the pictures and I agree. . . she looks like Pais! Love you guys!