Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Sunday, May 10, 2009

My Mommy Says...

Mommy and her favorite ladies
at Nanie's birthday circa 2002

Mommy Says:
Happy Mother's Day to all my favorite ladies...
Especially Mom, Grandma, GG and Jen.
I wouldn't be the mommy I am today if
you all hadn't led the way before me.

Thank you for loving me,
supporting me, and encouraging
me as I have danced my way into motherhood
these last 2 years. I am so blessed to have
such amazing women in my life and
I thank you all for teaching me
and for sharing,
laughing and loving with me.

What gifts you all are to me.
xoxo,
Melissa
(Paisley's Mommy)

1 comment:

Summer said...

What a beautiful group of ladies! You are a lucky little girl to have such amazing women as role models in your life.