Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mommy's Thought for Thursday: 3 Months Left...


Love my 'maxi' dress...
Date night...


Today I started my 3rd trimester.
I have so many feelings swirling around
me regarding this pregnancy and Miss M.
I am so excited to meet her...
I keep wondering what she will look like,
act like, smell like, feel like.

And of course I can't help but think
of Pais. How she will adjust to being a
big sister and having another creature in
the house that will demand a lot of attention
from mommy and daddy. We already
are making adjustments~
Mommy can't quite do the things she use to...

Most important I feel so blessed to have this
experience one more time. There is absolutely
nothing like it. I am feeling ready to
have my body back, but I wouldn't trade this
time for anything. I love feeling my girl
move, especially when I am reading with Pais.
I adore looking down at my fast growing bump.
I am in awe with my body and how it is constantly
changing and growing to house this little girl.

3 months to go until we get to meet our
little girl, Paisley's sister, my daughter.
Miss M...

4 comments:

Summer said...

Love the maxi dress! You are the cutest pregnant woman ever!I can't wait to meet little miss M. P is going to be a great big sis. xox

Anonymous said...

Melissa, you look so gorgeous, as always!

So happy for you and I can't wait to hear about your new arrival, M!

And someday hopefully we'll get to do that wine tasting in Napa! :)

Amanda said...

CAN'T wait!! And while it'll be a BIG change, in no time (after M's arrival), you'll struggle to remember what life was like BEFORE her! :-)

PS We need to get together soon! Noah needs some Paisley time! :-)

Kellsey said...

Oh, Miss, you've got me tearing up thinking of how special it is to be able to feel the little one move all around inside and dreaming dreams about what she's going to be like and finally getting to meet her...

brings me back, and it's good. Thanks!