Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Mommy's Thought for Thursday: What Paisley Says...

My girl just cracks me up...
I need to write down what
she is saying more often.
Sometimes I wonder how
she got so silly and then
Alan reminds me that
she is my daughter!
So, with that being said,
here are a few things she has
said recently that I just ADORE!
I wish I could remember more
but my preggo brain can only do so much!

"Oh my goodness mommy...
another bug!"
"Daddy picked it up like a man!"
"Ladies eat lettuce. Men eat tomatoes."
"Did you have fun mommy? You
go to yoga class mommy?"
"Did you take a nap mommy?"
"See that boo boo right here?"
"I like antiques!"
"That's the Eiffel Tower!"
"That was just a little toot!"
"Let me think. How about
Itsy Bitsy Spider and Old MC Donald?"
Where'd Mr. Sun go mommy?
He's night night. He's wearing his jamas!"
"M is stuck on mommy!"
"M is touching mommy's bee bo!"
"People need coffee."
"You want to read Happy Birthday Thomas?"
"You want to watch Backyardigans with me?"
"Actually it's a crane!"
"Ya Ya, that's wine!"
"Those are just mountains, not volcanoes."
"The clouds are moving. M is moving like the clouds."

2 comments:

Summer said...

Precious. I can't decide which I like best, "Daddy picked it up like a man" or "people need coffee". btw I got you some treats in Paris, not far from the Eiffel Tower. xox aunt s

Conne Pursley said...

You will always treasure having these things on record Mel to look back on! She is just a hoot! I wonder where she got "daddy picked it up like a man"? Awesome! Hope you're having fun in Cali--say hi to the fam for me....love to you, Alan, Pais, and little M