Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Friday, June 26, 2009

Uniqua's Hawaiian Holiday...


Here's a little water for you...
and some food...
(Kate and Neal helped me make Uniqua's
shoe box house! They are so creative!)


Posing with Kate close to the waterfall and fire...

Neal wanted to pose too!
Me and my pal, Uniqua!

At dinner with mommy, daddy, and Uniqua...
What should we eat Uniqua???
Such difficult decisions!


Right now I am a little obsessed
with The Backyardigans!
I must watch them on t.v.
every morning, and play
with them all day long...
(I even had favorite episodes that I like
to watch over, and over and over!)


I have a serious love for
Uniqua. All my Backyardigans friends came
to Hawaii with me, but it was Uniqua who came
to breakfast, lunch and dinner. Sometimes Tyrone
or Tasha would show up too! Kate and Neal were
creative with my stuffed pals...They helped me make
Uniqua a shoe box house, we fed them food, took them to
see the sea turtles, dolphins, and sting ray and
we even took them to the sand! Mommy likes
to play with them too! I tell her to make them cry, or
that she needs to change their diapers because they had
a poop! I like pretending they are babies!
Oh, and I must sleep with them all every night, too!
If one is missing, a hunt takes place combing the entire
house to find the friend that is hiding!
So much fun being 2!

1 comment:

betsy green said...

OOOOO - so much fun! I have favorite episodes TOO! Right now they are the one about a caveman's best friend - where Austin gets a puppy, and a Viking adventure - where Tyrone, Uniqua, and Pablo are Vikings and Tasha is a mermaid. An all-time favorite is the one where Tyrone is a museum guard and "The Art is on the Loose!" Which ones do you like best, Paisley?

Love,
Vaughn