Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Bench Series...


Trying to get Tyrone and Tasha to pose with moi...

My pals, my cousins Kate and Neal...

The three of us together (plus a few Backyardigans)...
Attempting to get a family shot
(not so easy with a whole crew!)...

This will have to do!

The three musketeers...

Cheese...

Now I had to show a little 'cute face'...

Silliness at it's best!


Hawaii...
Oh, how I miss you so!
(So does mommy and daddy but
we are all happy to be home in Austin
and sleeping in our own beds!)


Mommy and I decided to start our
posts dedicated to our Hawaiian
holiday with the bench series. It is
a tradition which started way back
when mommy was a little girl.
She would pose with Jen Jen and
cousin Michael on this bench every year
they would visit Hawaii and stay
at the Kahala...

J'adore traditions!


1 comment:

betsy green said...

Paisley,
Where DID you get your backyardigan friends?!?! That is one of my favorite cartoons! I LOVE Pablo (mommy's favorite is Tyrone). Looks like you had fun with your cousins!

Love,
Vaughn