Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Monday, September 15, 2008

She's Crafty...

My new clip...

My mommy and I made a big decision this weekend...
I am not going to be a tiger for Halloween.
We took back my PBK tiger costume today!
I was not happy about wearing the headpiece and
mommy thought I resembled an Oompa Loompa !
(minus the green hair of course).
We contemplated doing a traditional cat costume
and even going back to the pig
But...

Mommy is getting crafty instead!
She is creating my costume from what we already have...
Tonight as she was working on this Halloween project
she was inspired and decided to make me a felt hair clip too...

2 comments:

Summer said...

can't wait to see it! and thank you, I now have a Beastie Boys song stuck in my head

Dorean Pope Photography said...

Love the hair clip, very cute!