Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A Moment With My Mommy...

Mommy and I just had a moment...
You know what I am talking about don't you?
When time moves slowly, and everything around
you fades and there is just the two of you...

I was playing in the bath, pouring water,
drinking water, splashing water...
When mommy started singing "Shoo Fly Don't Bother Me. "
I got up and started dancing! Yes, in the bathtub!
Mommy also brought out my California Baby Bubbles and we
both took turns blowing and popping bubbles in the water, on me,
and on the 2 Little People girls I was playing with.

We were two singing, dancing, laughing girls
and
it
was
perfect!

Mommy and I treasure these moments together and
hold them tightly in our hearts...
They are what makes life so precious~


No comments: