Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Cleo the Cat...


Cleo and Caspar

Cleo's Counting Book

Cleo's Alphabet Book

Tuesdays are the day I will attempt to present a book review...
Or, at least briefly discuss what I am currently "reading!"
This week mommy and I selected "Cleo and Caspar."

Cleo is an adorable cat, who is not too pleased
about the new member in the house~
Caspar, the dog!

Find out what happens when Caspar joins Cleo's family...
I ask for the kitty book at nap time and bedtime.
I never tire of this cat and dog tail!

I also recommend Cleo's Counting and Alphabet Books.
Mommy and I discovered this series through
our friends Mia and Keri.

They had a Barefoot Books party.
Mommy had a hunch that I would enjoy the cat books...
She was right!

No comments: