Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Olivia The Pig...



Currently I am obsessed with books...
I can't stop "reading"!
Mommy introduced me to one of her favorite
children's
stories this week: " Olivia."

Olivia is a flamboyant little pig who loves to scare her little brother, sing out loud,
visit museums, paint on walls, and
read stories with her mommy.
(Oh, and so much more but you will have to read
the story for yourself to find out!)


I thought this story was so funny, I haven't been able to stop saying" No wah pi."
That means: No painting on the wall pig!
I also enjoy looking at the cat in the story and picking my
favorite outfit Olivia is wearing...
It is different each time we read it!

My love of books gave me this fabulous idea~
I am going to attempt to do a book review
each week and post it on my blog...
I thought I would share with you, my fam and friends
all the fantastic books I am "reading!"

1 comment:

3greenbeans said...

What great taste you have Pais! Adorable!