Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Me and My Peeps....


Me and My Peeps Board Book
Let's Play...
(I spy Moi on the cover!)

Bonjour Mes Amis...
Let me tell you about what I have
selected to review this week~
(mommy and I have decided that we will review more than books)

My pals Ava and Mia have 2 very creative mamas...
They created a line of educational board books
that you can customize with your own pictures.
How chic is that???
Every baby and child loves looking at pictures of
themselves, family, friends, pets, etc.

I can't decide which book I am going
to order for myself...
Would you help me?
Please vote in my poll to help me choose my very own
Me and My Peeps Board Book.

p.s. I thought these books would make an excellent birthday, shower, or holiday gift...

No comments: