Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Monday, September 8, 2008

Muffin Tin Monday...


Lunch today after a trip to the Austin Children's Museum...
I had: shredded cheese (I won't eat it sliced), bananas, watermelon,
sliced turkey, grapes, and veggie booty! Yummy!

J'adore this tray from William Sonoma!
Colorful and educational...


Thanks Meghan and Ava for this great idea...

Lately mommy has been organizing my lunches and
dinners using a muffin tin. If you know my mommy at all,
you know she thrives on organization.
She started trying this with me last month
when we were in California and it stuck.
Mommy doesn't wait for a Monday to roll around
to serve my food to me this way~
It can happen any time, any place!
She also likes to serve my food on fun, colorful trays !
Lucky me!

No comments: