Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Monday, September 8, 2008

Piggy News...

Hmm...
I could get use to my new "throne"...
Do you like my kitty decor?
Kitty's are the latest in potty fashion!
Hello, is anybody in there???
I think I could store a few trinkets in here!
Checking out my potty with pup...
My potty makes a great arm rest...
Drumming on my new potty...
Showing the world "cute face!"
Oh, boy...
I am really on my way to being a big girl!
The Latest Breaking Piggy News...
September 2008

1. I have a big girl potty and I decorated it with kitty stickers...
It makes a fantastic drum and stepping stool!

2. I have a few new words: Paisley, puppy, poop, potty,
jump, dump, all, bus, town, jewel, bra, boob, beebo...

3. I am walking around the house these days on my tip toes.
4. I make a silly face when any one says
where's your "cute face?" (thanks Ya!)
5. I can say my ABC's...well, most of them when I am in the mood!
6. I am obsessed with watching The Muppet Show-
Mah Na Mah Na. I ask for it every morning~
It's a fantastic way to start the day. I highly recommend it!
Mommy likes this version as seen

7. I like to eat "boo bee" in my "boo"....
Mommy figured out this meant Pirate Booty in my cow cup!
8. I love stickers, crayons, and bath paint. I even decorated
mommy's arm with stickers when she wasn't feeling well this weekend.

9. I love giving kisses...to people, pictures, dolls, stuffed animals, pup, etc.

10. Singing and dancing puts me in the best mood...
when all else fails mommy and daddy sing.
I will go from grumpy to happy with a little "Wheels on the Bus!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, the "cute face" is, in the words of Jonathan Adler, j'adorable!!!!

Summer said...

The "cute face" is beyond words. Thank you for making me smile!