Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Friday, July 17, 2009

Wish We Were Here...

Ready to hit the beach...
With our beloved Nanie girl...
(Happy early birthday!)
and our Ya-Ya girl...

And our Jen Jen girl...

Just Moi...
Frolicking with Kate and Neal...
Having a heart to heart in the warm Pacific...
Ahh, such bliss!


With all of you...

Missing our family,
Hawaii, the ocean, trade winds,
fresh pineapple, cooler temperatures
(anything is better than 109),
and time to frolic without a care...

Wishing y'all a Happy Friday!
Mommy and I hope you find
some time this weekend to frolic
with the ones you love!!!

xoxo,
Paisley

1 comment:

jen medeiros said...

This is the cutest blog entry. Oh how I wish I was there, too. Little did I know how much I would miss that time....but I long for it. Loving you miss Pais...Kate and Nealy wheely miss you, too!
Love Jen Jen