Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Saturday's Silly Shots...

Ready for the party...
Big smiles for mommy...

Ta-dah!
And a squeeze for Uniqua...

Today was Saturday.
I woke up and mommy
came in my room to get me.
I told her I wanted to go
watch Cars (my latest obsession)
and have some 'banilla' milk. Before we could
head downstairs, I had to make sure
all my 'friends' that were in my bed
with me were in their basket so mommy
could carry them down with us. We do
this every morning! After watching a little
Cars with mommy and daddy, daddy and I went
to Starbucks to get an egg burger (a sausage and egg sandwich)
and a coffee. When we got home, we got ready to go to my pal
Zach's birthday party. I was so excited because I
knew I would get to swim in the pool! Mommy
dressed me in a new dress Ya Ya sent me~ I was ready
to go party. Before we left mommy asked if she could take
my picture. It didn't take me long to respond with a YES!
I love seeing myself in the camera after mommy has taken
my picture. (Merci Aunt Summer for starting this!)
That is why there are so many silly shots!
Hope you've had a silly Saturday too!

p.s. Mommy is trying to document everyday
little things that we do together. She knows
it's going to be different once Miss M is here!



2 comments:

Summer said...

Precious! I'll never forget when I showed you how cute you looked in the picture. You kept saying, "more Pais, more Pais!". xox ,aunt s

Kellsey said...

I love this!!!
I think this is how old Aidan was when he began being obsessed with the Cars movie, too!

Adorable dress!