Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Piggy Tales: The Things I Love...

Last Saturday mommy and I
headed out to my pal Noah's
for a little birthday celebration~
He is 4! I was so excited
to play with him and eat cake!
On the drive there I started telling
mommy all the things I love~
It came out of nowhere and was not prompted!
I just felt like sharing...

(Mommy had to get it down before her preggo brain forgot it all!)

The Things I Love
by Paisley Grace
Age 2:
1. Trains
2. Diggers
3. Airplanes
4. Cranes
5. Hippos
6. Rhinos
7. Horses
8. Cows
9. Animals
10.Noah
(Once I arrived at Noah's house it
was one of the first things out of my mouth!)
*The list gets added to everyday...
More things I love:
11. Yellow
12. Lions
13. Brown
14. Elephants
15. Pink
16. Volcanoes
17. Ya Ya
18. Zebras




3 comments:

Summer said...

So sweet. I love your quote on the sidebar today. How could you not be happy eating Ina's pasta salad, baguette layered with butter, fruit salad. Sounds like a perfect meal!

Kellsey said...

missing you guys!

betsy green said...

Paisley, you and Vaughn share a lot of the same passions. . . ESPECIALLY the diggers!