Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Saturday, April 4, 2009

A Mad Hatter Tea Party...


Just woke up from my nap...
(mommy thinks I look like such a big girl!)

Still feeling a little sleepy but ready to party...
At least I think I am ready to party...

Party pig tails (a new hair clip mommy made), and a dress
were worn for my very first official tea party...

The adorable birthday girl~ Grayson...
Having a little spot of tea with
my pal Ella...

Modeling my newly decorated chapeau...

Festive decorations were placed all over
the backyard. I refused to pose under
these marvelous paper flowers...
Beep! Beep!
Driving with cookies~
What a fun way to spend the afternoon!


Today I went to my pal Grayson's
Mad Hadder Birthday Tea Party!
It was a perfect Austin Spring day...
We played in her backyard, decorated
Mad Hatter chapeaus, swung
at a Cheshire Cat pinata, jumped in a
bounce house, ate cake, and so much more!
It was a lovely introduction to tea parties and
I didn't complain about wearing my party dress, once!
Happy 2nd Birthday Grayson!

1 comment:

Summer said...

I love your party dress. Tres adorable.