Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Saturday, April 11, 2009

1 Egg, 2 Eggs, 3 Eggs, And More...

Heading out to the hunt with my pal Ava...
This is serious business peeps!
The mommies were trying for a group shot,
but I wanted nothing to do with it...
(FYI, everyone cooperated but moi!)
I was ready to go get my eggs!
1st, I grabbed my personalized Easter basket
and pink bunny rabbit...

Then, I was off to find my 1st egg~
It was yellow!
Next I found a yellow egg with
paper confetti inside and I poured
it all over the grass...
It was so much fun I actually
smiled for the camera!

At the end of the hunt I was pleased
to find playdoh, cars, balls, and candy
in my eggs. I adore chocolate and
enjoyed devouring my 1st chocolate bunny!
After the hunt, I chose to unwind with a little
park play time with my pal Noah.
We like to take our shoes off and fill them with rocks...
So fun~ but not as fun as finding eggs with chocolate in them!
I can't wait to have another hunt on Easter Sunday!

No comments: