Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Monday, April 27, 2009

Baby Pais...


Lately I have been very interested in hearing
stories and seeing pictures of me when I was
a baby. Mommy and daddy are working hard
to remind me that I started out little too! I think
they are trying to prepare me for my little sister's arrival...
Mommy found this picture on Ya Ya and Papa Terry's
computer. She and I don't recall ever seeing it before.
We are pretty sure this picture was taken about 2 years ago
on my first visit to California. We think this was a Mother's Day
brunch at the Country Club. I got all dressed up!
Mommy made sure I was wearing my shoes because Papa Neal
hatedwhen my feet were cold! I love this picture because I look
so blissful in Nanie's arms. So glad mommy found this picture.
It is a treasure...

4 comments:

3greenbeans said...

What a keepsake!! Love baby (and big girl) Pais!!

Amanda said...

Precious!

jen medeiros said...

I love looking at pictures I have never seen before. Papa looks so good....and of course a priceless photo Nanie holding "baby" Pais.

Hannah said...

Oh Pais! What a sweet picture! We so enjoyed playing with you today!

xoxo,
Hannah