Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

What My Fam Loves About Moi...

I am now 18 months old...
I have reached the half way point to the big 0-2!!!
In honor of this big occasion mommy
and I thought we would take a spin
on the top ten list I did at the end of 2007.
This time my family came up with a top ten list
of their favorite things about...

MOI!!!

1. I love when she says "Hi mommy hi. Hi daddy hi." and her baby sign language
~Grandma Judy

2. I love her hearty laugh and her beautiful smile
~Oma

3. I love her dimples and eyelashes
~Jeddi

4. We love when she does her froggy hop
and we love how she smiles beautifully for the camera
~Uncle Derek and Aunt Jen

5. We love how you can ask her pretty much anything
and she usually has an answer to it and she is only 18 months old!
~Aunt Andrea and Uncle Evans

6. I love when she says "key" for the kitty and wants me to take her to see Armani and how she laughs when I say "Papa's bobbie!
~Papa Terry

7. I love her joyful and happy personality and when she does her "princess" twirl
~Ya Ya

8. She is funny and I love her
~Neal age 5

9. I love how she comes up with unique names for everybody
~Kate age 8

10. We love how affectionate she is
~Uncle E and Aunt Jen Jen aka "No Bee!

*additional 2 from mommy and daddy:
I love how she puts my face in her hands and says "daddy" oh so sweetly
and all her yummy kisses...
~Daddy

I love how Paisley explores everything she can get her hands on. For example: mommy's face, kitty's fur, sand, dirt, rocks, water, paint, make up, jewelry, etc.
The learning never stops with Pais!
~Mommy

2 comments:

Summer said...

What's not to love? I love that you always pose so pretty for mommy so she can share your pictures with all those who love you from afar. xox

3greenbeans said...

We love your appreciation for nature and all things around you, Pais. Not to mention those beautiful big blue eyes!

Love,

Meghan and Ava