Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Ducks...

Taking it all in...
Preparing to approach the duck pond...
Daddy is trying to show me the way...
Mommy just wants to pose and look cute...
she's no help at all!
No Pup! This bread is for the ducks...
(and me too!)
Just trying out this old bread we brought to the pond...
Yummy...
I understand why these ducks love it so much!
Bread is delish!
One of my latest obsessions is talking about ducks...
It all began in July when we went to visit our pals The Kinders
in Houston. It just so happens that in Eliza's (aka: Lilah)
neighborhood there are 2 duck ponds.
I really enjoyed watching the ducks and
I have asked mommy multiple times to go back for a visit.
Lucky for me there is a park with 2 duck ponds in
Ya and Papa Terry's town...

1 comment:

Summer said...

Ducks scare me. You are a brave little girl.