Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Thursday, August 21, 2008

18 months old...

Bonjour Armani...
Running in Ya and Papa's grass...
Giving mommy my new "pouty" look...
(I think it is very Shiloh Jolie-Pitt, don't you?)

I need to hold the camera mommy...
Examining and exploring dirt...
one of my favorite pastimes!

On the balcony at the beach house...
Posing for mommy...
"Hi Beach"...
just one of my new expressions I frequently say!

Sitting for a bit to check out the ocean view...
Catching my reflection in the glass doors...

Oh la la! I am 1.5 years old now!

I am busy, busy, busy...

So much to see and do- so little time~


1 comment:

Dorean Pope Photography said...

Wow! Time flies! I can't believe she is already 18 months. Love the third picture and the bangs. So cute!!