Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Friday, August 22, 2008

New Friends For Me, An Old Friend For Mommy...

Following my new pal Sophia down the grassy hill...
Sophia's lovely smile...
I am too busy inspecting my empty egg to smile for mommy!

Sitting in mulch is so fun!
Mommy's attempt at a picture of me and my new pals...
I am done!


Today is our last day in California...
Mommy and I started our day with some park time.
We visited Ford Park to feed the ducks earlier in the week.
(stay tuned for pics of that adventure)

So, we thought we would do a return visit.
This time we met up with one of mommy's best friends from
high school and her two babes Sophia and Matteo.
We all enjoyed hanging out and
eating banana puffs out of plastic eggs~
Mommy thought they would be fun musical instruments
but we were more interested in eating than making music!

No comments: