Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Saturday, March 15, 2008

A tree grows in Austin...

Take a look at this whimsical creation...
Our bubble tree
Otto and I walking in the laundry room...

Playing with my new Leap Frog toy...
How the laundry room really looks!


I now have a tree growing in my laundry room!
My pal Eliza's mommy came up to Austin last week to paint it for us.
It truly is spectacular to see my mommy's idea come to life.
Thank goodness she has a friend who can interpret for her.
I would be scared to see my mommy's version.
Personally, I could probably paint better!
Eliza's mommy, Jen, is sooooooo talented~
I can't wait for her to come back and paint some more!
(contact her at: jenilizi@hotmail.com)

1 comment:

Summer said...

Amazing! Will Jen come to NY?