Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Thanks for the prayers...

Practicing my hula hooping in downtown Austin the night of my fever...
Do I look sick to you???

It is quite amazing how prayer has touched me this week. Let me share my story and then you can talk amongst yourselves! On Sunday night I came down with a fever. Mommy and daddy were a bit concerned because I had been exposed to a lovely kiddy illness that is quite contagious. Right away mommy called some family and friends to start praying about this situation. On Monday my fever broke and I was as happy as a clam. Mommy and daddy thought it must have been a fluke. On Tuesday mommy found a few spots on my foot that looked peculiar. She took me in to the doctor for a checkup. It turns out I did pick up this little illness but to the naked eye I was practically untouched. This week you would never guess that I was sick. Hmmm....good immune system? Mommy's miracle milk the cure?
Baby accupressure? I think not! For those of you who have been praying for me I am sending you a Texas sized hug and kiss.
Thank you!!!

1 comment:

Summer said...

Thrilled that you're feeling better! And happy to hear that you are practicing one of my favorite words...shoe!