Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Friday, March 28, 2008

Pinkletoes...

Hmm, what are these things?
Ahh, the sun feels delicious on my newborn skin...
I might want to roll around a little...
Maybe not!
Really??? Really???

Okay, mommy has tears in her eyes from viewing sweet bluebonnet pictures of a little girl on the blog of an Austin photographer. Check it out~you might just want to jet on over to Central Texas right now to take pics of your babe in the wildflowers. Here are pics of me last year in the bluebonnets...stay tuned for my pics from this year! P.S. Thanks Eliza's mommy for letting us know about Pinkletoes!!!

1 comment:

Summer said...

My you've grown this year! the pinkletoes site was adorable. Are you getting ready for a big photo shoot?