Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Thursday, March 20, 2008

My mommy is obsessed with...

Happy Easter...
A painting by Liza Hirst as seen on Abolutely Beautiful Things!

other people's blogs! She can't get off the computer...and I need her to play with ME!!! Well, she felt she must share 2 blogs that she adores for all those crafty, creative types like her. She really loves beautiful things- she can't help herself! So, the blog http://www.absolutelybeautifulthings.blogspot.com/is a new fav.

She also enjoys Amanda Soule's soul mama blog!

I sure hope y'all have your priorities in line (unlike my mom!)

1 comment:

Summer said...

So glad you love absolutely fabulous things! I want to go to Australia to see her shop. Hmm, next vacation? We must have been thinking alike today, I posted a watercolor as well. I guess this should no longer surprise me :)