Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Thursday, January 3, 2008

My New Year Resolutions...

Happy New Year!
So excited for 2008!
Waving bye-bye!

Really, they are my goals for 2008. Mommy thinks goals are better to have (such a teacher)...and never more than 3 at a time if I plan on sticking to them! Okay, so here goes- my first ever new years goals:


1. To walk more than 1, 2, or 3 steps at a time. Everyone out here in California thinks I am waiting for daddy to see me when he gets back from Africa in 2 weeks! We'll see!!!


2. To learn a foreign language. I am bored with English and ASL!


3. To travel to a far off, exoctic location. Mommy says Maui will have to do...and maybe New York!

2008 is going to be a big year for me and my family. We have HUGE plans...like my 1st birthday on February 19th, Uncle Derek's wedding in May, Aunt Andrea's Maui wedding in August, and a new member will be joining our family...
not a baby, just a pup!

1 comment:

3greenbeans said...

You had me shocked for a moment.... a new member of the family? LOL! Congrats on getting a new puppy soon!

Pais~ Those are some great GOALS!!