Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Sunday, January 6, 2008

My Uncle Armani...

Hanging with Uncle Armani...

Is anybody watching this?
Hey there...

Let's play peek-a-b00!
Is a cat! My mom actually adopted him after she came home from college in the fall of 1998. He has been sleeping in my ya and papa's garage ever since! My papa loves this cat. It's his baby...he sleeps on his lap every night! I must admit, I love him, too! I have so much fun petting him, pulling on his tail, and touching his whiskers. Thanks Armani for allowing me to do this. I have heard you can be quite ornery! Mommy thinks I make such funny noises when I am around my Uncle Armani but really I am just speaking cat! Hey mom, do you think we could adopt a cat when we get back to Austin???

1 comment:

juulferg said...

Welly welly well!! Melissa and Alan have a little babbit too! Congratulations! How nice to see her, and what a pretty little girl. I did search for a picture of mama to remember what she looks like, and to see if Ms. Paisley looks like her, but didn't find one!

Hope you're all keeping well, nice to get a peek of your lives after, err... like 6 or 7 years?! We are well, nice and busy, hands full with all kinds of stuff but esp. our little man Emile (April 2006), and a new one joining us in April 2008!

Love Mark, Julie, Emile & Ziggy
the Netherlands

weberferguson.blogspot.com