Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Thursday, January 31, 2008

19 days until the 19th of February!

My first trip to Hawaii
July 2007
5 months old...

I loved feeling the sand with my feet
" Chillaxing" on the beach with daddy
I love the water!
Lounging in the cabana with mommy
Modeling my sun hat by BabyGap



What's so special about the 19th you ask? Why, it's my 1st birthday. I am already gearing up! Yesterday mommy and I picked up some fun stuff for my cupcake party here in Austin- I can't wait to see all my friends chow down on their cupcakes with me...what a sight that will be! I've also started receiving some presents. I got a kitchen set from my Ya, Papa Terry, Nanie and Papa Neal. Mommy and daddy swear they heard me say "Ya-ya" yesterday when we went to call and thank her for my gift. I am quite vocal these days...

No comments: