Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Mommy's Beauties...

Look at these girls...truly I don't think they could be any yummier. I'm soaking all this up. I know they will be teenagers {Oh, help me!} before I blink my eye...



















































































Yesterday we spent the early evening at the neighborhood school playground. I was suppose to go to my yoga class but my sitter was unable to make it and hubby was stranded in Louisiana. I was frustrated. I wanted my 'alone' time. Well, sometimes things don't always happen the way we desire. I let my frustrations go and took a moment to just breathe. I grabbed a hold of gratitude instead. The weather was perfect. I was with my 2 gals on a lovely spring evening. We had no cares in the world. No jobs to do but just be... It was delicious. And just what we all needed. This process of perspective, and allowing myself to be flexible is so freeing. I am learning to find joy in letting go...
Wishing you time to just BE this weekend. And don't forget to breathe!
Xxoo
Paisley and Maggie's Momma
{my most important title!}

~Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

jen medeiros said...

Oh Chauch....how I love times like this with my kids!! You are right...they go by so fast. I am gathering Kate's photos for a memory book for her 5th grade promotion. TEARS! Hold on....it is a fast ride. Yes...breathe, too!
xo