Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Catching Up With Me~ Miss P...

I have been a busy gal the past few months! I am growing taller everyday! I still love school and have made some very good friends. My sis and I stay very busy, too! Most days you can find us riding bikes, playing in our backyard or at the neighborhood park or pool. I am practicing my ballet and tap and will have another recital this June. I am very interested in taking Karate with my pal Mollie. I'm going to visit her class and see what I think. Mommy thought I might want to try soccer like my cousin Kate, but I want to try karate instead! I love being outside, getting dirty, climbing trees, riding my Skut or collecting treasures but I must be wearing a dress while partaking in these adventures! No shorts or pants for this gal! Art is a continued passion and most days I spend time creating at least one masterpiece. Lately I have been learning a few 3 letter words, and practicing writing. I am totally hooked on playing Monopoly Jr. And watching Peter Pan, Wizard of Oz, and Tinkerbell and the Great Fairy Rescue. Phew! I think that's a good start to fill you in moi. I'll be back soon with an update on my sis Miss M...


Here I am at on my birthday at my pal Mollie's party...


Hanging with mommy at Shady Grove one of our fav Austin eateries...


I loved posing in front of this ol' car...


Got some feathers in my hair with momma and...


My pal Mia. They are still in my hair! I love them...


Hanging out with this guy at Zilker Park...


He read me a fantastic story...


Then I climbed a tree...


Thursday park play date with my gal Margret. Mollie, Delphi, and Willa sometimes show up too...


We love Stacy Park...


Gettin' a little quacky at the zoo..


Showing off my Eiffel Tower necklace while getting a pedicure with mommy. I am all about my nails...


Taking Aunt Jen Jen to show and tell. The letter for that week was J!


Posing for mommy in one of my new spring dresses. I love that it is long and has pockets for me to store my treasures in!


On my big girl trip with mommy! We went to California for 5 days just the 2 of us...


My new doll Ally and me. Ya and Papa gave her to me for Easter. I LOVE her! I have been wanting a blonde doll...

~Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: